Saturday, October 18, 2008

Starting to get excited!

Three and a half days and counting. I thought I would share a few more pictures. Part of me is a little afraid that showing my pictures will jinx it somehow, but I can't help it.

Pictured here is the 'horse barn'. The entry door right there is where I will keep my feed and my saddles and goodies. I can just picture how happy my dogs will be to go to the barn with me in the mornings. Way better than two second potty break they get in the city. :-D
Here is a photo of my riding arena. If you are a non horse person this is a HUGE selling point. Sadly, they are taking their jumps with them and I will have to have some standards made, but I can do it!
Here is the yard where the septic finger system is...I will plan to fence this and put my son's playground stuff there! Yay Duncan!
So, Tuesday I may not get to blog until late, if at all, but boy will I have alot to talk about! :-D

No comments: