Thursday, August 7, 2008

Run.....

Okay walk or drive, but go to MICHAELS. At least here in Indiana they have some nice stuff on SALE for 80% off. I got two small desk lamps (UGLY colors): One was 1.49 and one was 3.39. I got a bag of blue sea glass for 1.29, two wall crosses for 1.39 ea. and a huge outdoor 'urn' for 3.99. I also got some paints, candles and whatnot at full price. There were some many 'outdoor' things for cheap that I could have spent alot, but I resisted. The outdoor urn/pot was probably originally more, but it was 'unpriced' and chipped. I figure it was around 35 dollars...and I got EVERYTHING for 25.

I feel like I won the lotto.

I got some things finished while Duncan was napping and so I am glad to have them done and I will post them a few at a time.

I will also post my 'buys' from today.

Here is the cross from above right AFTER. The one on the left is being more painstaking.

No comments: