Monday, November 17, 2008

What I do....

Here is what I do when I am not chasing Duncan, riding horses, cleaning house, blogging and all that! I groom dogs!
Here is a cute picture of one of my favorite client dogs. Her name is Gizzie and she is a mix breed and her mom adores her!
All that hair at her feet is HERS and I only wish I had a BEFORE brushing picture to add.
Here she is after! Of course I can see I need to remove styling product from my mirror and she has a sticky outy on her forechest. Pictures are great training aids. When you look at them over time you see what you tend to overlook! :D
Hope you are all doing well and that you are all still praying about that clog!


5 comments:

Daryl said...

SO cute! Nice job.
Daryl

solarity said...

Are you sure that's not a little tiny alpaca?

Mary Anne in Kentucky

gotsnoopy said...

I think it IS an Alpaca! Lovely job, and you're right, she iS adorable!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Chez,
You have been very busy....sorry to hear about your "clog" and you may need to have the septic cleaned out...
Like you said, at least you have a place to go to clean up your little guy. Take care and try not to wear yourself out.
Warmly,
Deb

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I bet that is enjoyable work working with animals.

So sorry to hear about your clog. When we first moved into the house it was 4-6wks solid of things going wrong- especially since it had been a while since anyone lived in our home. It will get better- I promise!!!

Blessings
mary