Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Naughty Hens

Last night I went to Zumba workout class and as I am heading home I get a call from Jay (DH). Have you seen the 'girls' today? I told him yes and he told me they did not go to their appropriate bed and were 'missing'. I told him where they like to hang out and he found their hideout.
When I got home he had two corralled in their bed and the other (LUCY) was upstairs running around like a chicken with....well you know. I was laughing at my hubby picturing his antics in finding them and catching two. I cornered miss Lucy and picked her up. She was mad for a moment then settled down pretty calmly in my arms for a ride back downstairs to her home. Tonight we shall put them to bed a few hours BEFORE pitch dark! LOL

2 comments:

solarity said...

Apparently the hens are jealous of the dogs....

Where was the video camera when it was needed???

Mary Anne in Kentucky

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HI Chez,
I guess the hens like to be inside...and I can see your husband trying to gather them up.
Are you all unpacked??
Warmly,
Deb