Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrrrrrrrr....


A good portion of the country is in the icy grip of old man winter this week. Schools here in central Indiana are on 2 hour delays so we could gain a degree or two before kids set out for school. This is the time of year I start to wonder what my family was thinking settling HERE! Of course, in the other seasons I remember. For now, we fortify ourselves insde and thank God for living in homes where the heat just comes on when it gets cold.
If you are travelling today and are in the 'affected' area put some blankets in your car, charge your cellphone all the way and just don't go out unless you are forced!
As for me, I am waiting for clients and wondering what craziness brings them out today!

1 comment:

Quirky Cottage Owners said...

Your stories are so interesting. I just read about your card making and about poor wandering Pearl. She's an adventure all by herself.
Rita