Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thursday already?

It is easier to be grateful on a SUNNY Thursday!

Today I am thankful for my dear friends. The other day my dear friend Daryl called to tell me she thought I rocked...or something like that. Then I asked her if she was dying or something. After she explained she was reading a book that said if you have friends that you trust, can tell your life to, laugh with, cry with and trust you need to tell them.

I guess the deal is if you have ONE of these friends you are doing well....I seem to be pretty blessed I have a couple of them.

So today, I am Thankful for all my friends, be they "A list" friends, acquaintances, family and even my bloggy-pals. They make my life better...even their quirks make my life more fun.

Love you guys!

Look even chickens know things are more fun together! :D

1 comment:

Daryl said...

You really DO rock!