Friday, November 27, 2009

Time to decorate for Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.I can't believe it is time to drag out the Christmas decorations. Our little family got the flu two weeks ago and are just now dragging ourselves back to normal. I managed to get a box of items out and all my holiday dishtowels and such are in the was and getting ready for their seasonal run.
I have this intense desire to have the house decorated for Christmas, but am feeling daunted by the task of getting it all up. My goal is to spiff up the living room, vacuum and dust and then put up the living room tree.
I will update as the house becomes more festive.
Happy Shopping this Black Friday.

2 comments:

solarity said...

I have a deadline. Next Saturday is the House Tour, and this house is one of only three this year, so I expect a lot of people. Must stop reading blogs and get to work!

Mary Anne in Kentucky

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HiChez,
Hope everyone is better and you have had time to put up more decorations.
Happy weekend.
Deb :)