Thursday, March 1, 2012

Is this thing on?

Okay, I am sure you have assumed I died, was maimed, moved to an island with no internet or worse! However, I am alive and well. Alot has happened in the months since I was a routine or semi-routine blogger.


It's feeling like SPring in Indiana so I am cleaning out the garage, sprucing things up and generally getting back into fixing up the house, so I might have some things to share.



For today I share that I found a lovely peice of Junk: An old Door!






I had a few ideas of what to do with it, which color to paint it and dragged it home. Then I just liked it's old patina so much I have left it for now. It isn't a door, or part of a project. For now, it is a peice of art, history in and of itself. I like it. The problem is that all the "ideas" still want a door, so now i have to find MORE of them! :D

1 comment:

solarity said...

I never assume anything when bloggers disappear--I'm the one working two jobs seven days a week.

Doors are like chocolate; one is never enough.

Mary Anne in Kentucky