Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Forgetfulness

Things, in my life, trickle down. In this case, my never remembering to take my camera to Walgreen's (or elsewhere) to put the pictures on disk or print them. (yes after last years stolen computer I insist on doing so) means my camera is basically full and I can't take pictures. When I don't take pictures I don't blog. So today, on my way to the gym, I am making the trip to the store to do so. I hope this will bring me back to blogging.

In the meantime, I found a photo I didn't post last year, that I should have.This little guy knocked himself out on my door and had to have a think about it for a moment. I babysat him until he got up and went, because my cat doesn't appreciate his beauty as much as his flavor.

I hope to see his family back soon....I need some spring in my world!

No comments: