Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Woo I was almost done with the day before I realized it was Thursday.

It has been a tumultuous week filled with dying vehicles, human drama, computer cord death and miscellanious annoyances, as well as some hope-inducing moments and fresh doses of laughter.
A few nights ago as I complained about having no decent internet at home. I caught myself saying-
"I never regret living where the stars are bright"....but I would like stars AND internet! So...the STARS...I am thankful for them. My farm happens to have this section of open sky that is like my personal window to heaven. It is the time of year I lay on the sunporch and look at the sky, lay by the fire and look at the sky....so...Thank God for stars and Thank God I live someplace I can see those stars. Let tonight be a starry one so that I may be thankful more!

By the way...I think the cottage may have just gotten it's motto. "May we never regret living where the stars are bright". I have been toying with Bright Star Farm anyway....hmmm?

No comments: