Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday

We are having April weather for May, but I will take it. At the shop purple Iris bloom and at home yellow. School is almost out and I am grateful we have made it through another school year, if not a little worried about how I will get ANY down time this summer, but I am thankful that another summer is sneaking up. I got to feed horses a few nights ago with lightning bugs darting about. I contemplated the need to borrow some little girls so I have an excuse to chase them with jars...or maybe I will do it without borrowing someone's daughters! :D
Today I am thankful that I have a job/career/schedule that allows me to juggle. Duncan's school is taking him on a little lunch field trip and I like to go because he does better and a good experience builds on for the next such experience.
I am also thankful this week that Duncan was such a trooper for his 11YO shots. He got three, didn't cry and didn't melt down...he earned himself a shake from Rally's....mom got one too, because she had to drive in construction traffic, deal with stupid forms at the doctors office and didn't cry either! :D
What are you thankful for?

No comments: